The welfare of our students is at the peak of our interests during any of our courses.
- Our students are supervised both onsite and of course offsite 24 hours a day
- All staff are First Aid trained
- All of our staff are given Level 1 Child Protection training during induction
- We have 24/7 CCTV around our campus
- We have a school nurse onsite
- All students are given wristbands which have our 24/7 emergency phone number so if they ever need anyone during the night, we are just a phone call away
- We have separate houses for both male and female students
Our courses are staffed by highly trained and experienced people including:
The Summer School Director
The Summer School Director is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to deal with any situations that our students may need to discuss. These include accommodation, food and health to name but a few. The Summer School Director holds a certificate in Child Protection at Level Three.
Director of Studies
Like the Summer School Director, the Director of Studies is available at all times to discuss student’s levels of English, English needs, classes and teachers.
Head of Activity and Excursion Programme
The Head of Activity and Excursion Programme is responsible for ensuring that our students have the best time possible by organising fun and educational activities and excursions as well as ensuring that what our students are learning in class is continued in the activities.
All of our teachers are qualified to at least the initial stage as required by the British Council. With the help of our Director of Studies, our teachers know what each and every individual student requires to help them learn and improve their English. Our teachers also participate in our activity programme so for our students, each part of the day is an English class!
House Tutors provide our students with everything that they need. Fun and care. House Tutors are like big brothers and sisters to our students and are the people who spend the most time with our students and get to know them really well. Their job is to ensure that everyone is involved, having fun and most importantly safe.