What to Bring
Although you probably want to bring many things remember that the lighter you travel, the
happier you will be and the easier it will be!
We recommend that you bring:
- Normal clothes – whatever you wear in your day-to-day lives
- Sports clothes – for whatever sports you are interested in. We will be offering a lot of
- Nice clothes – for discos!
- Swimming costume – we have a pool and may visit the beach. Not at Easter though!
- Toiletries and towel – to wash!
- Pyjamas/relaxing clothes – to sleep and relax!
- A waterproof coat – in case it rains!
- For Easter – warm clothes, hat, scarf, gloves, waterproofs
- An alarm clock
- A dictionary
Please also have a look at our Activity and Excursion Programme to get an idea of what to
All course materials are provided but we advise you to bring pens, pencils and a dictionary.