It is the responsibility of the agent or parent to contact their local embassy (or other appropriate office) in good time in order to obtain any visas/entry documents required for visiting the UK. In cases where a visa is refused, please send us a copy of the visa refusal letter from the Embassy or Consulate.

Please be aware of your country’s requirements on the laws regarding unaccompanied children travelling abroad. A consent document or letter may have to be produced upon departure to prove that the child has the permission of the parents or guardian to travel.

To ensure that individual students travelling alone or groups of students travelling without a group leader are not held up at UK Immigration, we will issue a letter of confirmation to be shown upon arrival.